Around 30% of heat lost in uninsulated homes is through the roof. Loft insulation is a relatively low cost option and is generally effective for around 30 to 40 years and will pay for itself several times over during this time. Loft insulation also helps to reduce heating bill, potentially saving you up to £150 every year; it will also reduce carbon emissions and helps keep heat out of your house during the summer. The installation that KAM Property can provide is quick and easy, taking between 1-2 hours (depending on the size of your loft).
When insulating your loft, KAM Property’s installers will do the entire process in one visit including (where necessary) ensuring appropriate ventilation to prevent a build up of condensation, insulating the loft hatch and protecting the pipes to prevent them freezing. The entire installation process will generally take no more than half a day and all that’s required is that your loft has been cleared.
Benefits of Loft Insulation & Boarding
- Yearly savings off your energy bills
- Help keep your house warmer in winter and cooler in summer
- Reduce heat loss in your home
- Helps prolong the life of your boiler by creating a constant living environment.
- Increases your homes energy performance rating and reduces carbon footprint
- Add up to more floor space to your home
- Create extra storage space